Steph's Golden Rules of Buyer Representation
- I don’t care how many houses we have to look at to find the right one
- I won’t show you houses that don’t fall within your wish list (you should have one)
- I will put every bit of my experience to the test and find you the perfect home (your not allowed to settle)
- I will make sure your experience is one you want to share with friends and family
- I will communicate as often as necessary to make you feel 100% confident in me and your purchase!
Buying A Home In Niagara…Made Simple!
It doesn’t matter if you are a First Time Home Buyer or purchasing your 10th home, hiring an experienced real estate agent to make your purchase is a very wise decision!
If you live in the Niagara Region and you’re planning to purchase a home, you need to first ask…”What‘s in it for me…”
Let me begin by saying that hiring a Realtor® to represent you is a free service*. You pay nothing for the knowledge to guide you through a purchase. More importantly an agent can protect you from the pitfalls that come with purchasing a home.
When you hire Steph you are hiring years of experience and a keen eye for those pitfalls. It will certainly save you a great deal of time and money by pointing out issues long before they ever become a problem!
There is no substitute for a qualified home inspector (read “The Not So Qualified Home Inspector”), but Steph’s years of hands on renovations and real estate investing, is an education you won’t find in any real estate training textbook.
So when you hire Steph you can expect something different.
First Time Buyers
You’ve been living in your parents basement or in an apartment for years and you want a place of your own to call home…
After witnessing the power of real estate to grow your financial future Steph would tell you this is a very smart decision.
There are so many unknowns for the first time buyer. That’s why Steph loves to work one on one to overcome the first time home buyer jitters! All the jargon and steps can be overwhelming.
First Time Buyer's checklist…
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification
- Mortgage Rates/ Types (this is a big one)
- Home Insurance
- Home Inspections
- Down Payment
- CMHC Financing ( What the heck is this)
- and so much more
This is certainly the short list. Buying your first home with a Realtor® is just smart! You get someone who has not only done it a time or two, but truly knows the process, legal ramifications, offer process, and carries insurance that protects you and the Realtor®.
You’ve been through the process a time or two….
How was your experience? Was it everything you thought it should be?
Showing house to perspective buyers isn’t really rocket science and nor should it be, but far too often I hear statement like these.
Typical statements from buyers...
- The agent didn’t get back to me and we missed out on a house we liked!
- The agent didn’t show us houses we liked…it was like the agent wasn’t listening!
- The agent didn’t tell us the driveway was shared!
- And so much more..
Don't let this be you...call Steph today and get someone who truly cares to represent you!
You’re not just hiring a Realtor® you’re hiring a team of people that have only your best interest at heart!
Steph has access to some of the best mortgage brokers, home inspectors, insurance companies, contractors, electricians, etc….it’s a long list of extremely qualified people. Everyone is a phone call away and ready to go to work for you.